Admission for the Junior Wing commences in the month of October and for the Senior wing (CLASS I TO XI) From January Onwards for the session starting in April
Documents required at the time of Registration
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate self attested [ISSUED BY NAGAR PALIKA/NAGAR NIGAM/NAGAR PARISHAD]
- SC/ST/OBC PROOF OF PARENT
- RESIDENCE PROOF
- SALARY CERTIFICATE [INCOME FROM ALL THE SOURCES HUSBAND & WIFE BOTH]
- AADHAR CARD - CHILD, MOTHER, FATHER
- CHILD VACCINATION CARD
- CHILD BLOOD REPORT - BLOOD GROUP & HB COUNT
- Progress report from previous school in case of students seeking admission in Classes II to IX.
- Transfer Certificate in original. In case the student is from a different state the TC has to be counter signed by the Board authority or DEO.
The child should be 2.5 years as on 1st April for the session he / she is seeking admission.
The child should be 3.5 years as on 1st April for the session he / she is seeking admission.
Admission in these classes as per guidelines given by Education Department and approval by School Management Committee.
FOR UKG ONWARDS
- Admission to other classes is subject to availability of seats.
- The child has to appear for a test to enable the teacher to know about their previous knowledge which is followed by informal interaction of the child and the parents with the Principal.
Procedure for withdrawal of child & caution money
- In case of withdrawal of student from the school at the end of the academic year, application for the same must be submitted in the school office before 28 th Feb of the session failing which the fees of April will be charged.
- In case of mid session withdrawal, one month’s written notice must be submitted in the office or one month tuition fee in lieu thereof else caution money will be forfeited.
- Original receipt of the Caution Money must be produced at the time of making the claim for caution money which must be claimed within three months after the issue of T.C.